Soper Sound - CHILLED ELECTRONICA $69.00!
- LISTEN TO THE PREVIEW
CHILLDED ELECTRONICA: Direct from the London
club scene, Chilled Electronica is packed with bleeding edge, provocative and atmospheric
down-tempo styles. Eighteen full-length themes fill this CD.
1. LILY'S DREAM - 3:55 Acid jazz style with plenty of atmosphere, skittery
hi-hat and reversed horns.
2. TORI ATTAK - 4:03 A chilled-out track, with live flute and
a smattering of drum and bass rhythm.
3. DIRIGIBLE - 3:56 A dub influenced slice of chill-out,
with an Oriental vibe.
4. ICE SCREAM VAN MAN - 3:49 Down-tempo meets quirky, with buzz saw guitar
effect and fat bass line.
5. INYERFACE - 3:58 Electro breakbeat, with retro synth,
crunchy beats and plenty of attitude.
6. JAZZ ART (V.1) -3:54 Atmospheric piece utilizing a mixture of fast and
half-speed breaks, plus treated vibraphone.
7. JAZZ ART (V.2) -3:53 Alternate mix of above main theme.
8. LUMPFISK -4:06 Perfect post-club chilled electronica.
9. PERCUSSOSTATIC -3:53 Tribal-vibe progressive house, with two bass lines
and layers of hypnotic percussion
10. PENTIUM FAZE (V.1) - 4:07 Off-kilter electronic ambience, with much sonic manipulation.
11. PENTIUM FAZE (V.2) -4:07 Alternate mix of above main theme.
12. FIESTY -3:36 Drum and bass track combines
saccharine vocal samples with hard step style.
13. RUNNING MAN -3:38 Full on drum and bass, with pseudo B-movie sample and
14. SELL MY CAR (V.1) -4:05 British club vibe, with searing synth stabs and driving
15. SELL MY CAR (V.2) -4:02 Alternate mix of above main theme.
16. SHIZZER -4:00 Urgent progressive house, with
cascading vocal sample and synth pattern.
17. SHOW BURN -4:01 A slow building slice of electronic breakbeat.
18. ALWAYS NEVER -4:08 Moby-like, with insistent piano line, atmospheric strings,
vocal samples and slow breakbeat.