Your use of any SoundDogs.com, Inc. production music product acknowledges your acceptance of this License Agreement.
SoundDogs.com, Inc. production music products (hereinafter referred to as "Music Tracks") are sold to you with a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for synchronization and master use rights only.
In the event of a breach of this License Agreement action may be taken against you directly by the copyright owner. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario, Canada and to venue at the location of this court.
Synchronization and Master Use Rights Granted
Upon purchase of any Music Tracks you are authorized to synchronize the Music Tracks audio content with audio and audiovisual productions, presentations and applications (hereinafter referred to as "Projects") such as:
• Film, video, DVD & TV productions
• Training, marketing and trade show presentations
• Corporate videos & educational applications
• On hold messages & advertising
• Radio presentations & commercials
• Television presentations & commercials
• Live performances
• Speech & audio book products
• Web pages & multi-media presentations
• Online streaming and video broadcast sites such as Youtube
• Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram
• PowerPoint & Flash productions
• Interactive programs & computer games & synchronized content for Apps
• AV & computer generated displays, podcasts
You may broadcast the Projects via internet streaming worldwide without limitations. For all forms of broadcast other than internet streaming, such as TV, radio and film, the broadcast license included with the purchase of the Music Tracks may be limited depending on the publisher of the SoundDogs.com, Inc. production music product selected. You hereby agree to contact us to verify the broadcast territory covered by the license included upon purchase for any Projects exceeding regional broadcast, for all forms of broadcast other than internet streaming.
The distribution license included with the purchase of the Music Tracks may be limited depending on the publisher of the Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music product selected. You hereby agree to contact us to verify the distribution volume covered by the license included upon purchase for any Projects exceeding distribution of 2,000 copies.
Many production music publishers include an unlimited synchronized broadcast and/or distribution license for all forms of media with the purchase of the Music Tracks.
Additional distribution and/or broadcast licensing, if at all required for any Music Tracks selected, can be acquired and upgraded at any given time in the future.
SoundDogs.com Inc., reserves all rights not granted on this License Agreement.
You are not authorized to:
• Transfer, copy or duplicate any unsynchronized Music Tracks, either in whole or in part, by any means, with the exception of one copy for back-up or archive purposes
• Resell, license, lease, loan, give away or in any way distribute to any third party any unsynchronized Music Tracks, either in whole or in part, without an additional license
• Claim ownership or authorship of the Music Tracks
• Provide SoundDogs royalty free products in whole or in part as unsynchronized content within other mobile communications or entertainment applications such as iTunes Apps, or as unsynchronized content offered in software packages. Please contact us for details on the additional license required.
• Re-record the Music Tracks. However, you are authorized to edit, filter and process the Music Tracks to fit the needs of the Projects, including modifying length, sound and frequency levels, pitch and dynamics
• Modify or alter in any way the Music Tracks composition, including but not limited to adding instrumental or lyrical content, without prior authorization from SoundDogs.com, Inc.
• Provide or allow remote access to any unsynchronized Music Tracks without an additional Remote Access License
• Use the Music Tracks in an AI (Artificial Intelligence), Machine Learning or Neural Network system, app or program for any purpose including but not limited to the purpose of creating similar or unique sounds.
• Use the Music Tracks in the production or creation of an NFT (Non-Fungible Token) whether for sale or distribution by any means.
• Use the Music Tracks in Toys, Alarm Clocks, Books, Electronic Greeting Cards, or any other products, applications or games where the Music Tracks audio content is optionally initiated by any form of physical action of the end user. Please contact us for details on the additional license required
• Sell, give away or otherwise dispose any storage media containing any Music Tracks, including, but not limited to, computers, hard disk drives, CD's or DVD's, unless or until all Music Tracks have been permanently deleted from such storage media or such storage media has been permanently destroyed
Use of the Music Tracks in any manner not expressly authorized by this License Agreement is a serious offence and constitutes copyright infringement. SoundDogs.com, Inc. protects its copyright by all necessary means, including legal action under applicable copyright laws.
Performing Rights and Cue Sheets
This License Agreement does not include Performing Rights. Performing Rights societies like ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SOCAN or PRS, as well as many others around the world, have been established to collect and fairly distribute Performing Rights royalties to music composers and publishers.
If you use any Music Tracks for broadcast Projects that are eligible for documentation by Performing Rights societies (such as TV, film and radio productions), you hereby agree to promptly furnish SoundDogs.com, Inc. and the applicable Performing Rights society with a complete and accurate music Cue Sheet correctly identifying the copyright owner, publisher, song title, and length of use.
Warranty and Liability
All Music Tracks are either owned by SoundDogs.com, Inc., or are provided on www.SoundDogs.com under license. SoundDogs.com, Inc. warrants that it has all necessary rights and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement and that your use of the Music Tracks in accordance with this License Agreement does not infringe on any third party proprietary rights.
SoundDogs.com, Inc. accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind arising from the use of any Music Tracks. All Music Tracks are provided on an as is basis. SoundDogs.com, Inc.'s liability shall in no event exceed the purchase amount paid for the Music Tracks in question. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Use for further information.
When a Publisher removes a music track from SoundDogs.com, whether by termination of its publishing agreement or for other reasons, SoundsDogs.com is not able to provide you with access to download removed tracks even though you may have previously purchased them. It is recommended that you keep a safe copy of all downloaded purchases.
If you have any questions please contact us via email at Support@SoundDogs.com | 310-399-4557 | Toll Free: 877-315-3647