Production Music End User License Agreement
Your use of any Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music product acknowledges your acceptance of this License Agreement.
Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music products (hereinafter referred to as "Music Tracks") are sold to you with a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for synchronization rights only.
In the event of a breach of this License Agreement action may be taken against you directly by the copyright owner.
SYNCHRONIZATION AND MASTER USE RIGHTS GRANTED
Upon purchase of any Music Tracks you are authorized to synchronize the Music Tracks audio content with audio and audiovisual productions, presentations and applications (hereinafter referred to as "Projects") such as:
• Film productions
• Television presentations, commercials and productions
• Radio presentations, commercials and productions
• Internet presentations, commercials and productions
• Computer/Video Games
• Flash Animations
• Live performances and Theatre plays
• DVD, Video and Multimedia productions
• Web pages
• Training, Educational, Marketing and Trade Show presentations
• Answering Machines and On hold messages
under the terms specified below.
You may broadcast the Projects via internet streaming worldwide without limitations. For all forms of broadcast other than internet streaming, such as TV, radio and film, the broadcast license included with the purchase of the Music Tracks may be limited depending on the publisher of the Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music product selected. You hereby agree to contact us to verify the broadcast territory covered by the license included upon purchase for any Projects exceeding regional broadcast, for all forms of broadcast other than internet streaming.
The distribution license included with the purchase of the Music Tracks may be limited depending on the publisher of the Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music product selected. You hereby agree to contact us to verify the distribution volume covered by the license included upon purchase for any Projects exceeding distribution of 2,000 copies.
Many production music publishers include an unlimited synchronized broadcast and/or distribution license for all forms of media with the purchase of the Music Tracks.
Additional distribution and/or broadcast licensing, if at all required for any Music Tracks selected, can be acquired and upgraded at any given time in the future and starts as low as $50 USD.
Sounddogs.com, Inc., reserves all rights not granted on this License Agreement.
You are not authorized to:
• Transfer, copy or duplicate any unsynchronized Music Tracks, either in whole or in part, by any means, with the exception of one copy for back-up or archive purposes
• Resell, license, lease, loan, give away or in any way distribute to any third party any unsynchronized Music Tracks, either in whole or in part, without an additional license
• Claim ownership or authorship of the Music Tracks
• Re-record the Music Tracks. However, you are authorized to edit, filter and process the Music Tracks to fit the needs of the Projects, including modifying length, sound and frequency levels, pitch and dynamics
• Modify or alter in any way the Music Tracks composition, including but not limited to adding instrumental or lyrical content, without prior authorization from Sounddogs.com, Inc.
• Provide or allow remote access to any unsynchronized Music Tracks without an additional Remote Access License
• Use the Music Tracks in Toys, Alarm Clocks, Books, Electronic Greeting Cards, or any other products, applications or games where the Music Tracks audio content is optionally initiated by any form of physical action of the end user. Please contact us for details on the additional license required
• Sell, give away or otherwise dispose any storage media containing any Music Tracks, including, but not limited to, computers, hard disk drives, CD's or DVD's, unless or until all Music Tracks have been permanently deleted from such storage media or such storage media has been permanently destroyed
Use of the Music Tracks in any manner not expressly authorized by this License Agreement is a serious offence and constitutes copyright infringement. Sounddogs.com, Inc. protects its copyright by all necessary means, including legal action under copyright laws of the United States and worldwide.
PERFORMING RIGHTS AND CUE SHEETS
This License Agreement does not include Performing Rights. Performing Rights societies like ASCAP and BMI in the United States, as well as many others around the world, have been established to collect and fairly distribute Performing Rights royalties to music composers and publishers.
If you use any Music Tracks for broadcast Projects that are eligible for documentation by Performing Rights societies (such as TV, film and radio productions), you hereby agree to promptly furnish Sounddogs.com, Inc. and the applicable Performing Rights society with a complete and accurate music Cue Sheet correctly identifying the copyright owner, publisher, song title, and length of use.
A blank Cue Sheet can be found in your order directory.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
All Music Tracks are owned by Sounddogs.com, Inc., or were produced and made available under license. Sounddogs.com, Inc. warrants that it has all necessary rights and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement and that your use of any Music Tracks in accordance with this License Agreement does not infringe on any third party proprietary rights.
Sounddogs.com, Inc. accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind arising from the use of any Music Tracks. Sounddogs.com, Inc.'s liability shall in no event exceed the purchase amount paid for the Sounddogs.com, Inc. production music product in question. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Use for further information.
If you have any questions please contact us via email at Support@Sounddogs.com or call toll-free from North America at 877-315-3647 and call collect for free from outside North America at 310-399-4557.